Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SNOW: The good and the painfull...

OMG! IT S-N-O-W-ED!!!! IN MISSISSIPPI NO LESS!!!!!
!!!!!!


Look! Ain't it purdy???

Look at the really pathetically small snowman I made!
df
df
df
df
And the doggie footprints!
df
df
df
df
df
df
df
df
df
Have I mentioned before that the klutz gene is strong in my family?? I was out in the snow all of about ten minutes before I slid and sprained my ankle and knee. That was Saturday... Today is Tuesday and we went to an orthopedic doctor because it didn't feel any better. So now I have this:
lovely fashion statement! Fortunately it isn't fractured. Just a REALLY REALLY HORRIBLY TERRIBLE really bad sprain... The ace bandage felt a lot better... *sigh* it hurts! *sob* and the crutches are making my arms sore.
df
It hurts pretty bad right now so I think I'll go take a nap.....
df
but....
df
OMG IT SNOWED!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can knit a cover for the "shoe" thing?!

Or somehow decorate it? In your spare time, of course!

How's the baby blankie coming along? :D

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! I hope that you feel better soon. I have sprained my ankle(s) before and it hurts!!

AJ said...

Ouch! Snow can be dangerous! Especially here in the South (I live in Atlanta) where it turns to ice. I remember when I made my first snowman a few years ago. It got decapitated by the wind. T.T I also slipped down half a flight of my apartment stairs, because I was stupid enough to try to sing and skip down the stairs. Stupid right? I know!

Sisterly Knits said...

Awww, I feel so bad for ya. :( Hope you feel O.K. Luv the snow pics. Yarn Snuggles to ya ~ Kaya

Anonymous said...

Crutches are horrible aren't they? They hurt my arms and make it a challenge to get in small spaces. How long are you on them? Hope you are feeling better!!
P.S. Thanks for the comment.

Anonymous said...

you've been tagged! check out my blog (http://theteenknitter.wordpress.com) for more info!