Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And We're Off!

Tomorrow morning I'm off to NYC! So this will be a short post because it is already 10 o'clock and I need to finish all the packing I put off until today. I have to be conscious by at LEAST 5 tomorrow morning, go to the airport, wait for an hour. Fly to Atlanta, wait three hours, fly to LaGuardia, and then a bus ride to our hotel! I have a feeling I will get a LOT of knitting done tomorrow! Being that I'll be in NYC for 10 days it will probably be 11 or 12 before I post. But I have my camera, rechargeable batteries, extra memory cards and a jump drive so THERE. WILL. BE. PICTURES. I'm really exited!!

Afterthought: I wonder if there is any chance of finishing my scarf on this trip. Maybe I should pack backup yarn?

1 comment:

Sisterly Knits said...

Heeeyy! Maybe you could come visit me! x) Hehe.