Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hey y'all!

Well it is 11:14pm and I can't (or won't) sleep.... And I had been thinking about maybe, at some point, possibly starting a blog... and so here it is.... So I guess that this blog is just gonna deal with my life and all the nerdy stuff (hence the name ^_^) that I'm into.... I can't spell worth a crap, so don't expect it... Also as you can tell I have a fondness for the "......" things!

My Nerdy Stuff

  • I knit.... I love it.... I'm terrible at it...but I love it! Currently I am knitting a sock (don't get me started it has decided that I am evil and must be destroyed) and some.... green and blue.....thing dunno what its gonna be... but its gonna be awsome! *thumbs up*

  • I watch anime and read manga.... Now I know that some people who might have come upon this blog from some forum post I made or from the rangers or skirts or something....some ANIME place.... y'all are probobly giving me the "Anime and Manga are not nerdy blah blah yak yak ect. ect." yeah it is nerdy, but I love it! and y'all just kinda need to face facts that, yes, it is in fact nerdy. Embrace it! I did! Think about it how many of the "cool" or "popular" (there is a whole other rant there) even know what anime or manga are? I mean I am sure there are some, but the vast majority dont.... ok this is way to long for one bullet point....

  • I am a science nerd! Love me some science! I think that me and Shelby might have creeped the others in the advanced science class out with our enthusiasm over the fetal pig disection.... we thought it was the coolest thing and made..... crudballs.... I was gonna put the video here but my computer is slow and the page is taking forever to load.... It might because I am currently prinint 20 pages full of brightly colored anime pictures to plaster my walls with.... (mom and/or dad, if you are reading this.... it is 5 pictures.... and they are all black and white....*wink*) cudballs... now that I have gotten there I dont know how to do it....http://hs.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1003032718061 will that do it? I dont know... maybe good luck!

I know that there is more nerdy things about me but by now it is 11:42pm and I am not thinking very well so nighty night! And I hope this blogging thing works out and is fun (cause, if it isnt fun.... yeah I will probly quit so yeah... lets hope its fun!

(ps. blogger.com has the crappiest fonts I have ever seen!

No comments: