Sunday, September 16, 2007

NERD ALERT!

O....M.....G..... I got on ravelry.....o.o.....

For those of you who don't know Ravelry (http://www.ravelry.com/) is a knitting and crocheting community. It is still beta testing but has had overwhelming success. I was number 13 thousand and something on the list, and there were upwards of 20,000 BEHIND me on the list.... *squee* I got in!!! I have joined the Mississippi group and the only Anime group they have. Now I know all the anime fans are thinking "What? Just one? No Way!" Yes sadly just one. I don't feel myself an established enough knitter or anime-watcher to make another though, and I am so new that I don't even know if there needs to be another looks fine to me...

My account there is KittyKat and my mom is also on Ravelry which is why I don't have a much cooler user name, and why in the "blog" spot is empty... I will promote my blog (once I get a few more posts) on ranger, neopets, and the like. My mother will most likely only be told about this blog (or whatever blog at the time) when I go off to Timbuktu or somewhere for college and this would be how she "keeps up with me"

(For years later when mom is reading the archives of my blog when I tell her about it) Hi mom! yes I have had this planned for a long time! ^_^


anyway! Off to play with Ravelry!

No comments: