Friday, September 28, 2007

Manga is like crack

^ Will get to this in a minute...




I have fallen down on my blogging... this is what happened last time... NOT THIS TIME!!! NO NOT ME NEVA!!!!!

oooh I hate this song... *changes song*

soo let me see... oh!

Well for a while now we have had some... erm.. how to put this politely.... GHETTO.... people across the street from us. They think they live in "Da Hood". No, we live in the BURBS not the HOOD! and their teenage son mowing the lawn yesterday

Under his butt, not just low, UNDER his frikkin butt cheaks!!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COLOR OF YOUR UNDERWEAR PULL YOUR PANTS UP!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO SEE YOUR BUTT! IT'S DISGUSTING!!!
*rant over, for now*

Edit: November 30, 2007
[some one said "I know this is old but what you said in this post was kinda rude. Just because his pants are low doesn't give you the right to call him ghetto. Just because it is a black family." I did not say any of this because they are black. I said it because they are ghetto. I have met white ghetto people too, I don't see where you got the "just because its a black family" thing from. You, random cyber person off the Internet (and I don't know why you didn't put your name, I might be a little ticked off now, but its not like I hold a grudge for something like that), have not met the neighbors. If you had you would say it too. There are many examples I could give here to prove it but I won't because it would be taken the wrong way, by people just like whoever said that. But now I have been ticked off. As much as ghetto-ness and just so we are perfectly clear here I am referring to WHITE, BLACK, MEXICAN, ASIAN, BRITISH, CANADIAN, ANY TYPE of ghetto, annoys me to no end, people like random-cyber-person-from-Internet annoy me even more. People like you, who are always looking to start a racial fight. Taking comments in which race was not even mentioned, and making it a deal. This is MY blog. Let me take a page out of the Yarn Harlots blog. (here is the general point because I cant remember and cant find the post) "Don't insult me on my own blog." and "be polite to me, and to people who comment on this blog"

Yes I deleted the comment that said this. I moderate my comments, and WILL NOT POST anything I find, rude to me or other commenter's, or spam (I reserve the the right to be rude for me in my posts about annoying things, and for my mom, who, well, she's my mommy she can say whatever she wants). I haven't had problems with anything else, so that's all I have for now. but know I DO moderate comments and WILL delete.

And to show you I am not completely evil after what I just typed I will say something that I wasn't going to mention before.

You made me cry.
Yours was the first bad comment I've gotten. (Not to mention I have been a little weepy since I lost my camera.) But I cried. You made me feel like a horrible person. Meaning to or not someone thought it at least, sounded that way....
Then I decided that you Ms./Mr. Random Internet person, that your opinion doesn't matter to me. I would continue writing my blog despite of people like you biting my head off for complaining about my annoying neighbors. so suck on that! boo-yah! I feel very good about myself right now. I tend to be a bit more introverted and take people's opinions to seriously, so writing this has felt pretty dog-gone good.

Get Some!!

Rant #2: over]

Manga is Like Crack




  • It is expensive $10 a book that is really freaking expensive especially I can and do read it in less that 1 day.
  • It is addicting, I can't stop reading it.

I have been an otaku for about a year now but haven't read a single manga, until last week I bought Full Metal Alchemist Vol. 1 and Naruto Vol. 1 (I figured start with something you already know you like.) I inhaled the FMA manga, but I found the Naruto one a bit, I don't know... but I think I will stick to the anime for Naruto. And Saturday bought FMA vol. 2, DNAngel vol. 1, and Fruits basket vol. 1. OMGOMGOMG!!

I now have a hobby I can't afford... -_- this is not good. I am just going to have to start doing odd jobs for my grandma and mowing the yard for dad. (oooh mom is cooking ribs and it smells so good!)

1 comment:

Deerylourocks said...

Everytime I see that pic I want to throw up!!!!!