Tuesday, October 2, 2007

GLOOM

*sob sob* *cry cry* my life sucks purple monkey butt….
Finally my mom tries to help with my manga addiction and is helping me with ebay… We find volumes 2-11 that is 10!! Fruits basket volumes with 3.5 hours left, and selling for $24.00 with $10 shipping.. that makes it about a little over $60 less than just buying the volumes. I start bidding. With seconds left on the auction and my bid resting at $32 (still oh so much cheaper) some random person swoops in and raises their bid to $40!! $40!!! $32 to $40!!!
……which was my limit……
so close….and yet….so far….
So now I am amusing myself with videos to keep my depression in check….. here for anyone who cares… is what is keeping me sane…

the mom song.... my mom says all of this.... (its hard to keep up but the lyrics are on the side)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM

and a little something from tonights episode of Bones (My Little Displaced Yankee its not gory you can watch it)
http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup.html?repeat_search_query=bones%20male&v=539607381&pn=1&viewmode=fullScreenMode

No comments: