Monday, October 29, 2007

Only Slightly.... Sick?

Yes, I was (and still have the cough to prove it). That is why there have been no new posts, Mom even told the doctor Friday "You know they're sick when the teenagers goes to bed at 7:30 and doesn't touch the computer for 3 days!" but I have done so much knitting while I have been sick that I actually have a callous on my finger! Not even exaggerating. Its there, I'm just to lazy to take a picture right now. So, because of the "Cold from Hell" this post will be extra long to make up for having done absolutely nothing for days (and it may be days before I post what I am typing now because I'm doing this while working on the 10,000 lbs of make-up work I'm doing).

First up! Knitting!
Well the sock was giving me problems




















Even after I saved it from Bella!











but when I got sick and knitting was all I had to do it decided to behave.. (I think it was attention deprived)







And here we go, now that its behaving (and why do I no have any pictures of all of what I have done so far?)






Anime!! *whoot!*




I gots a BLEACH poster! (yes my wall is green!) This is a huge deal for me cause I don't have a chance to buy a lot of stuff....


I have been watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but disk 3 seems to be "back ordered" on netflix.... (IF YOU HAVE IT HURRY AND FINISH!!) and I found out that even though Utawarerumono disk 3 is doing that weird "save" thing... You can watch it on your computer... so I did and should be getting disk 4 on Wednesday... (yay maybe I can finally finish it! yay for ElluluXHakuro!! ahem...sorry... couldn't help it...) And I have started watching Death Note since it comes on Adult Swim now... I know I always said I didn't want to watch it (the opening creeps me out) but, I give in... it rock.... and Oh! what I would give for a Death Note of my very own!



Family Fest! *gag*






What was my mother thinking? She knows I don't like little kids. She has already even accepted the fact that it is very likely she will never have grandchildren! Why, oh why, did she sign me up to work the space jump at the Church's hopefully-never-to-be-annual Family Fest?











(Blogger got me again I accidentally deleted the picture of the little boy at the Fest and it wont let me reload it... so imagine a cute little boy next to a space jump here is the text that went with it that now goes with that mental image)

This little dude? Yeah, he is one of the many reasons I avoid contact with people under 10 years of age (except of course for "OMG YOUR SO CUTE!!" to a little baby) This little guy had an unhealthy crush on me.... He kept bringing me "gifts". Some pine straw, an empty coke can, a leaf, a shoe.... (no joke) and he didn't want to go in the space jump. He wanted to crawl in, and slide out. Also he enjoyed jumping on the inflated entrance to the space jump and hopping down it. As much as I...dislike kids I couldn't let him jump off and kill himself, so I had to catch him... once he figured that out, he did it again... and again... "bounce, bounce, CATCH ME!" course he didn't say that, he never said anything.... but *shudders* NEVER having kids!




School

is evil. nuff said.


Ok well I have been sick and all the teachers (except Coach Kelly! luv ya man!) kept saying things like (nastily by the way) "Well if you don't have it today you better have it tomorrow!"
*coughcough* even tough it clearly states in the handbook that all students have the same number of days missed to turn in make up work.*coughcough* (I should wait till Wednesday to turn it in just on principle! I'm just sayin is all....)

But THANK YOU COACH KELLY! He is the only teacher that said something like "I know you have a lot of makeup work, just get it to me sometime this week." and that was with a test too! He got a lot of teacher-of-the-year points for that one! and yes... right now I am avoiding that makeup work...

Also.... Great Expectations....we happen to be reading this...And I happen to speak English....This is like...the best way I can put it.. like, My Fair Lady time period, ghetto British... I am not getting a word of it...I did ok with Pride and Prejudice, but this is just weird... I am a good student, so I have only one question....

Can I rent the movie?!


One last thing. YAY KAITI GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!!! I missed IMing you girl!

No comments: