Friday, October 19, 2007

A Blogger, or not a Blogger?

On the one hand as things happen to me I think "Oh Yes! So something to blog about!" and think things like, "ooh, and I'll say this, and that, ooh ooh and this phrase! ha ha ha that is sooo funny!"

On the other hand, you have different fingers... (sorry had to) but really. On the other hand, I never take pictures. I met a ranger tonight. She goes to a rival school so we met up at the football game. (yes mother had the "OMGWTFBBQ IT MIGHT BE A 40 YEAR OLD FAT MAN IN A WIFE-BEATER SHIRT WITH BACK HAIR!!!"
but all is well I just LOVE Emily! She is such a dork! Just like me! I wasn't as dorky and spastic as I normally am. I try to tone that down when I first meet people.
*squee* Yay! now I have a real world anime friend who isn't totally controlling over everything and who doesn't consider her opinion absolute and allows friends to have a different opinion. Well that's not true I don't actually know Emily isn't like that but she certainly didn't seem that way. And she has met Vic Mignogna! I am SOOOOOOO jealous of her! She told me she was gonna drag me to Akon next time. She won't have to drag me by any means! OOoooh just thinking of all the anime swag to buy.... not to mention I would simply have to get a cosplay... It just makes me happy thinking about! But enough daydreaming. Point is when I was standing at the gate, I realized, I didn't get a picture. Crudballs. If I had had a sock going I would have done the "show the sock a good time" thing and gotten her picture with it. But, my ribbing was acting completely gay and I had to frog it before I even got to the game. Though, I have taken pictures of my gloves but haven't bothered to upload them.

So what do you think? With my totally picture taking retardedness, can I be called a blogger?

Mom just gave me a sleeping pill, so Its time to go night-night!

1 comment:

Lola said...

Hello im just feeling random today so....
Purple monkeys eating marshmellows on the moon wich is falling to the planet of pink fluffinesseses, Holy Cow, but wait our cows really holy? I guess they do make good cheesburgers and all but what do they do thats so holy.... i love five guys burgers with everything on it!!!!!!!!!!
..... that was so random...