Friday, October 5, 2007

Blech

I am sick as a dog. Even right now I am being yelled at to get my butt back in bed, but there is only so much laying around in bed a girl can do, even sick, and there is nothing on TV either. I passed the Dinah sick test yesterday. I swear that cat is better than any doctor. If you are sick (and I mean sick not "oooh I have a cold") Dinah is sure to come lay on you. Well she won't get off me so I guess I really am sick. It makes me think about that cat in the nursing home somewhere up north, that would only lay on people that were about to die.... she is making me nervous...

Dad had this same thing earlier this week and feels better now, so maybe I can go back to school Monday. I missed my Health and Algebra 9 week's tests but they shouldn't be to hard to make up.

OK well its back to bed for me now.

No comments: