Thursday, September 20, 2007

Homecoming Week

To be totally honest.... It was boring... well, except for that small...er...problem.... with the hat, but we won't talk about that.....-_- There are only three pictures that needs to be seen... It is from today, Geek Day.


All I have to say about it is that Hunter is NOT RIGHT













And yes....that IS toilet paper hanging from his pants leg.... -_-

I took a video last week because I know that for Homecoming Kaiti will MAKE me dance at the pep rally so I recorded it so I can learn it... hee hee! (I still don't know it even though we have been doing the same dance for years!

Tomorrow is homecoming and I promise awesome vids from the pep rally!





In Knitting News....


Ravelry has a Hello Kitty group!! and Lookie Lookie what I found!


I HAVE to make this hat!! I mean *Uber Squee* doesn't even BEGIN to cover it!!!

2 comments:

Deerylourocks said...

Love the hat too!!!!

Kat said...

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE NUMBERS MEANT!!!!!! *sobsob**teartear**sob*