Saturday, December 8, 2007

And life goes on...

...even without a camera.....

Today some of us "Mississippi Knitters" got together at Knit Studio for a sit and knit time (the 2 hours FLEW by) We had an awesome time. unfortunately no pictures, but by the time we meet up again in January, hopefully I'll have a camera!

I never knew that I knit fast. But the ladies there commented (and so did this guy that knits at my church). Also apparently its uncommon that I can walk (as in through the mall) and knit at the same time. That got mentioned on Ravelry the other day on the "mother daughter" knitting forum, and the lady that started the topic said "I've heard tales of people like you! People who can actually walk around and knit. I can't imagine being able to do that. Well...maybe with a garter stitch scarf - maybe"

I bought some yarn to make Fetching The yarn is soft and blue and really pretty. It's Plymouth Yarn, Galway, color number 149. Its bright blue. I think It'll look really good as Fetching. I imagine that the Christmas post will be incredibly long, with Christmas pictures, and the catching up on all the yarn that has been missed.

And, (I'm probably a little too excited about this) I have learned some basic (and I mean BASIC) html coding!

lookie lookie what I can do!

This
and things like H2O or like algebra with a3
AND THIS!!!

No comments: