Sunday, December 2, 2007

I actually forgot to tilte this one...

I haven't posted since Evil, and I really dont have much to say.

Since my camera is still missing, I've been using mom's old one. Its old and it's a peice of junk. (sorry mom but it is) Yeah, I did appreciate my good camera before it got lost. I had been using mom's and I loved the upgrade.. I just want my camera back! *pouts*

Also my Jaywalker is misbehaving, and I have tried to turn the heel a million times, and it still wont cooperate. So it's gonna go in time out for a little while.

I really haven't touched my other projects. I need to start the baby blanket for Mrs. Etherige, and I need to start the only knitted Christmas present I'm gonna give, Sara, because she wants to learn how to knit and will eventually understand the work (and I'm gonna sound like a granny now) love, that goes into hand knit gifts. (no more information than that though, because the Sara sometimes reads the blog, and we wouldn't want to ruin Christmas!)

And now I'm just avoiding the school work that I should be doing right now. I need to read Great Expectations, and put together an oral report on Cystic Fibrosis for health.

1 comment:

Sisterly Knits said...

I know exactly how it feels to lose a camera, and have to use an old one. Look high and low! Try to remember where you last had it. =D Usually that helps me. I wish you good luck with your jaywalkers. Whatever you do, do NOT frog them! IF you frog them, I will tackle you with wool yarn! D=<