Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The part of the show where I gush over Christmas presents

Sorry, but you knew this was coming right? So lets get started.


Kingdom Hearts 2 and DanceDance Revolution SuperNOVA 2

This means I need to get to work finishing KH1! (if anyone has played it before do you have any tips on getting past the 'stomach monster' in the Pinnochio whale thing?)
(excuse these little things..... just trying to get things to line up right....
blah blah
writing to try to make it work right...

Speaking of DDR... Look what one of the shirts I got says!
(Its not a great picture, but It says "I can only dance when there are Arrows.")
(just never mind these little random things)
Here are the others:

Kyo from Fruits Basket

Haruhi-ism

Colorful FMA!

and "I love anime"








Then a very cute Ipod case, and Twilight, the book all my friends can't belive I haven't already bought, and read.

I have to hurry and finish reading Inkheart so I can read this one!




And some patches for my "if it's not in here, I don't need it, I might not need it even if it is in here" bag.














I know you knitters want to hear about all the knitting stuff, well here it is!


Not Another Teen Knitting book!


Opal Feelings self striping sock yarn. And enough of it to make really awesome knee socks.

And this (bad picture) to make Mermaid Socks! ->








And look Nana & Da gave mom and I Harmony Wood needles. DPNs, interchangeable circulars, and sock sized DPNs (they don't photograph well)!






I also got a ball winder and swift (that is what you call and how you spell that cool wood thing right?) that I forgot to get a picture of.


Yays! A FMA 2008 calender!




OH YES! LOOK AT THESE AWESOME SHOES!
















THEY ARE CLEAR CONVERSE ALL STARS!
No, not striped! CLEAR! They are C-L-E-A-R!
(can you tell I might be a bit excited about them?)
gosh what do I have to type to make it work here too???
What? Why are there pictures? You thought I lost my camera? Well you'd be right, but check this out my NEW, UNLOST, CAMERA!

fgjhj
blah blah
In truth it's exactly the same as my old one, but I can take pictures now! The world can finally continue turning now that I have a camera again. All is well.

7 comments:

Crafty Lulu said...

EEE what awesome Christmas presents! I'm a huge DDR fan even though I don't play much.

Keep me posted on how you like the shoes cos I've been eying them for myself. No better way to show off hand knit socks, right?

Sisterly Knits said...

AHHHH!!!! I LOVE THOSE SHOES! :( I only have baby fat high top converses. ;___; I'm so asking for those.

Oiyeah, sorry no tips for the KH1. My sib's and I played and beat KH2 though. We love it. Especially the song. :D

Anonymous said...

Wowzers.. Those are some awesome prezzies!!! Those shoes are so cool!! Are they comfy, though? They seem that if they are plastic than they would be uncomfy. Also, I think that private school is wayyyy better than public.... education wise, as well as other reasons...

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got a lot of cool presents. I especially like the DDR shirt. ;D

Rebecca said...

Totally unrelated but... Thank You for the tips on Jaywalker socks. I will try that. It is nice to know I am not the only one who thought the socks looked to big.

Anonymous said...

Twilight is an absolutely fantastic book. I'm sure you'll love it. There's actually a Twilight group on ravelry, too.

I'm way jealous of you getting "Not Another Teen Knitting Book". I asked for it, but sadly did not receive.

abby said...

just to get back to you...i love fetching. i finished them in two days. the cabeling is a teeny bit tricky but you'll get used to it. if i make them again i will probably make the hand and thumb a little longer. and i LOVE te ddr t. i only have one ddr game but i kinda love it. and i'm totally jelous about the harmony needles. they look so amazing.

xoxo
abby