Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yes! Only exams left!

Finally school is out, 'cept for exams! And those are only half days Monday through Wednesday! *happydances*

Ok this has SO not been my week.

Wednesday: My power point for computer class deleted itself. TWICE. The day I was supposed to turn it in. I just went back to bed.

Thursday: The turkey in my sandwich had apparently gone bad, and I got sick in 5th period.

Friday: Hit my head REALLY HARD on the car trying to get my stuff out. Then all but ripped my leg open on the bottom corner of the car door leaving school.

My friends are terribly worried about riding with me to the mall today, because I seem to be jinxed.

Jesse, Wendy, Kaiti, and I are all going to the mall today for 6 whole hours of mall time-girlfriend bonding time. And of course the only picture I'll be able to get will be the one with Santa *sigh*. I talked to Sara last night, and she is going to meet us there. It's my job to distract the others (probably just an "OMG HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!") so she can sneak up on them and go "HIIIII YYYY'AAALLLL!!!!" (They don't know she's coming).

And the reason I'm saying all this.... I really haven't done any knitting! *slaps back of head* I know! There is a LOT I need to do..... eeep!

1 comment:

Sisterly Knits said...

Bad weeken Kat. I feel for you >=()