Sunday, November 11, 2007

Girl's Day Out

YAY! Shooping! Mom and I went out shopping yesterday because Belk was having a sale and we bought these tickets, and well, its hard to explain, but $5 from every purchase we made with one of those tickets goes to my science field trip in April. That is the only reason we even left the house yesterday. I could kick myself for forgetting my camera yeasterday.

Anywho, this is what I ended up with from Belk.





A nice shirt to wear for Thanksgiving.

It sheds sparkles like the kittys and I combined shed hair.















My "STAR" shirt



Random shirt I liked















The "Sakuranbo" (cherry) shirt!

I love this one "cherry much"











My new "Sakura" (cherry blossom) shirt!


The cherry blossoms are so pretty!











And the "Sorta Kinda Deery Lou-ish" jacket

I really needed a new jacket.... really I did....










Mom and I then decided to eat at the Mellow Mushroom. That is the main reason why I could kick myself for not having a camera. I don't know how many Mellow Mushrooms there are, or what they look like, but ours is wild! And you know... they have awesome pizza.

OMG then we drove to Yazoo city (here I must stop and say... OMG THEY HAVE A TON OF KUDZOO!) to the Knutty Knitter (they have no web site so I cant link it right now).

Another reason I should have had my camera. It is awesome.
I came away with these for socks




Yeah that's Bella... my little yarn kitty.

I have no idea what kind of socks I'm gonna do with them.... I was gonna do Anastasia (http://www.pepperknit.com/patterns/anastasia.html)
with my blue Koigu... but I think I might do it with this....hmmmm what do you think? Anastasia in blue or purple?

1 comment:

Lola said...

ooooo shopping! sounds fun. i love the jacket you got, its coolio!.
i like the purple for the socks, if my opion matters much. (Im not a sock expert) but purple rocks!