Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday's Movie, and A Very Emo Post

I know I didn't put the name of the AMV in the title, there is a reason (~_^).
I know you don't watch anime mom... but this is the one you have to see.



Now on to the current emo-ness of my life...

*sigh* This post was going to be titled "A Belated Thanksgiving" and tell all about what whet on when practically ALL of my dad's HUGE family came in. But not now. I have lost my camera. It had awesome pictures of it, and even some videos of the "tipsy" family playing Taboo. (you have to admit mom, y'all were at least "tipsy" (you Miss Priss had the "Crazy Aunt Purl Red Drinking Face"!! you so know you did) I wonder if I got mom shouting out "BOOBS!" on video....)

Now I am into the "My-Life-is-a-pitiful-black-hole". A girl (a BLOGGING GIRL) separated from her camera... nothing is sadder.... and I would make this sadder, and longer, and emo-er... but I am behind on my TV shows and need to go catch up... and start my heel flap for my 2nd Jaywalker.

1 comment:

Sisterly Knits said...

Ouchie, I know how that gets. Find that camera! Search High and low!! Find that camera! :D Oh, and I really love the stuff you knit. ^_^ Since your a teen knitter, I'm adding you to my Fave Knitting links. >3 Kaya