Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Knitting

Jaywalkers




I finished one of my Jaywalkers. I was worried that I wouldn't have enough yarn, because my Mississippi yarn only has 460 yards (both skeins together), and the patern calls for 465. But I finished one with yarn to spare so I will have enough! Yays! Unfortunatly I have come down with a sever case of SSS. I think I'm just momentarily bored with the pattern.




Twee






I finally casted Twee on! I LOVE it! It's so cute!
I think my yarn might be to fuzzy to really show off the patern though. But it's SO soft!







Anastasia Socks




Yeah... haven't started them yet... I did decide to go with the purple for them. Everyone I asked voted purple... I think they'll be pretty.

Well... I balled the yarn at least...








Mom's Prayer Shawl




She is making it for one of her patiants at work. I think she is almost done!
Its pretty. And really (0.o) REALLY soft.









Shorties



Did I ever post pictures of my shorties? No? Well, her it is!

(HA! Just try and laugh at that pwnsome hand modeling Jesse! HAH!)

2 comments:

iLuVdEeRyLoU&CiNnAmOnRoLl said...

You call that good hand modleing.....HA.....you make me laugh...... a monkey could do better....HA... jk...its okay :/ i guess...you could do better.....

Kat said...

Hey! well... now that mom knows about the blog she can help with the pictures taking stuff... It will get better... I think...