Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Own Personal Friday the 13th

I am just cursed today. Here is the basics, mostly bad mixed in with the few good.

Well, Mom had to take Aunt Carol to the airport, so dad had to take me to school in the ugly old green van. That was bad.

Dad took me so I had to be there early, so I had to sit outside in the cold forever. That was bad.

In 1st period I realized that one of my braces' brakets was broken, and I went to get it fixed and they decided to put in a larger wire that they couldn't fit last time. Bad.
My teeth hadn't moved at all so it still didnt fit. worse.
The lady decided that she was gonna get the wire in there if she had to cut my teeth out to do it. VERY BAD.
I can't eat now. sad.
Mom and I decided to eat at O'Charley's before my teeth really started hurting, and this happened.
That was my 2nd Jaywalker. (by this time I have realized that the world is out to get me.)
one a good note... We had a very nice waiter who, when noticing that I was kntting, mentioned that he chrochets, we gave him ravelry's web site, and a nice tip.
Payless didn't have the really cute shoes I wanted in my size.
good-found some shoes to wear with knitted socks. I'm waiting to try them on with socks until tomorow when I'm hopfully not jinxed
Hot Topic didn't have a very good selection of Deery Lou things for Jesse's birthday.
I wanteda Lolita skirt. couldn't find anything even similar anywhere.
and another thing- I like Lolita, I love it, I think it is pretty, elegant looking, and cute. I dont think I could be one (at least not full time.) I would miss my jeans and Tshirts too much.
I have primer all over me.
I will go crawl under a rock for now.......

No comments: