Wednesday, November 21, 2007

*insert fitting name for post here*


Well today has been about cleaning for the relatives coming to town tomorow.... and visiting the other relative that came today.... (they dont come by here so no cleaning for them!)
Don't get me wrong... I love my South Carolina family but they drive me nutzo... They all 4 talk at once.. (not even about something we care about)





Not to mention they are all so skinny they look anarexic and make me feel fat.






Yeah... This picture pretty much describes the ocasion on the Mississippi side of it...



The rest of the afternoon was spent at Nana's going through old pictures of me for the power point I have to do for computer...







On an other, more interesting/non annoying note:
I got sock shoes!!!
They remind me of something Abby form NCIS would wear.
Yeah the right foot is my Jaywalker, and my left is a random froggy toe sock... I still have SSS...
I bought them bigger so I can wear them with my hand knit socks... but they are way too big in the toe.... (I got a 7 1/2 I really need a 7 lenght-wise) so.. I have 2 napkins shoved up in the toe
of each shoe....
Mom: you so know what I want to say and go "YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY" about right here dont you? you know how bad I am glaring through the wall at you as I type this? Do you know how hard it is to have a blog and keep a secret?
To anyone else who just read that and went "what the-?" alls I gots to say is that I really need to work on some socks
Did I ever put a picture of my first socks? No?
They were toe up, generic vinilla stockinette, and the collors pooled really bad. I also was to arrogant to use a sock bind off thinking "Pshaw, if I just bind off loosly it'll be fine" WRONG! They are verry hard to get on 'cause of it.
But I wore them today so it reminded me I hadnt put a picture of them.

No comments: