Sunday, November 18, 2007

Things I need to do over Thanksgiving break

Lets see...

I started Snowflake Fingerless gloves I want to keep working on them...

I need to cast on the baby blanket Mrs. Ethridge is paying me to knit...

I ought to work on Twee and the jaywalkers and the other unfinished/barely started projects.

I have been meaning to draw a nerdy anime girl for my profile pic. Not that I don't like her, I just want one of my own...

I also should work up some sort of idea about how I'm gonna tutor Lindsey, where to start, and things like that...

and read on Inkheart.

I know for sure that isn't it, but I really can't think of anything else..... and probably all I'll get done is knit. And probably just on the snowflakes too.... *sigh* Mom gets to help remind me to do things besides that this week! *nodnod*

No comments: